Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shout Out to One of the Bullet Managers

Meet one of our Bullet Managers, Jess Musser.  Jess is in her second year supporting the team and has been  invaluable asset.  You can see her on the sidelines video taping matches or in the room washing mats.  Otherwise the managers have the dubious task to keep the team and coaches organized...not an easy feat :).  Thanks for all your help Jess.

Read on to learn more about another member of the Bullet team.


Q.  How many years have you been managing the Bullet Wrestling team?
A.  This is my second year.

Q.  What made you want to be a manager for the team?
A.  I wanted to be a wrestling manager because I grew up around wrestling and it is my favorite to watch.

Q.  Did anyone in your family wrestle?
A.  Yes, my father, Rich Musser. 

Q.  What do you like most about being a manager for the team?
I like most that I am able to always be there for the matches and help them if they need something.  I am proud to sit with them.

Q.  What do you like most about the sport of wrestling?
A.  I like that wrestling, in my opinion, is the hardest sport because you always have to maintain weight and you need to out do your opponent, mentally and physically.

Q.  Do you play any sport?  If so, are there any similarities between the sports?
A.  Yes, I play field hockey and softball.  In my opinion, field hockey is physically demanding and softball is mentally demanding although not as much as wrestling...although close.

Q.  Any good "coach" stories you want to share?
A.  Coach A. calling Kirby and I the "chosen ones."

Q.  If you were the coach, would the wrestlers be running more sprints or fewer sprints?
A.  Depends on how hard they work at practice.

Q.  What is the best word or phrase to describe Bullet Wrestling?
A.  Determined no matter the task!