Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bullet Boast - Jake Fenstermacher

Meet freshman wrestler Jake Fenstermacher. Jake is wrestling for the Bullets at 106 lbs this year. Already a contributor to the team, Jake is proving to be a feisty wrestler.  Read more about Jake below but better yet, come out to a match and cheer him on.  Go Bullets.

Jake, in dark shorts, goes hard against Gimbor during pre-season practice.





Q.  How many years have you been wrestling? 
A.  7 yrs 

Q.  How did you get started in wrestling? 
A.  I started at Red Hawk Wrestling Club.

Q.  What is your favorite wrestling memory or highlight? 
A.  Every time I pin. 

Q.  What is your favorite food in-season? 
A.  Wings and pizza. 

Q.  What is your favorite food out of season?
A.  Wings and peanut brittle. 

Q.  What advice would you give an elementary school wrestler? 
A. Don't give up. 

Q.  Why do you wrestle? What do you like about wrestling? 
A.  I wrestle to get in shape.   I like it because it is fun. 

Q.  Do you have a goal for the season? 
A.  My goal is to win half my matches. 

Q.  Best word or phrase to describe Bullet Wrestling? 
A.  It's fun.