Friday, January 4, 2013

Shout Out to Kirby Heagy

Meet Bullet Manager Kirby Heagy.  Kirby has been a fan of Bullet wrestling since she was 10, attending matches to watch her cousins.  Her knowledge and interest in the sport is a HUGE asset to the team.  She can be seen at the scorer's table, taking video on the sidelines or  making sure the team is hydrated.  Organization is a key skill of Kirby's and both the coaches benefit from this attribute!  Thanks for all you do Kirby.  Read on to learn more about Kirby.



Q.  How many years have you been managing the Bullet Wrestling team?
A.  2 years!

Q.  What made you want to be a manager for the team?
A. I have been watching wrestling since I was little.  I figured if I was going to be at the matches, I might as well help out.

Q.  Did anyone in your family wrestle?
A.  Yes, my cousins Kyle and Mark Moser. 

Q.  What do you like most about being a manager for the team?
A.  I don't mind getting the guys anything they need, but my favorite would be just going along to all the matches and seeing the guys' hard work pay off.

Q.  What do you like most about the sport of wrestling?
A.  I like how it test your self control and how only certain people are cut out for the sport.

Q.  Do you play any sport?  
A.  Yes, I play soccer and field hockey.

Q.  Any good "coach" stories you want to share?
A.  I asked Coach Adam what I should write for this question and he said I should say that he is perfect and his name should be The Rock God.

Q.  If you were the coach, would the wrestlers be running more sprints or fewer sprints?
A.  Depends if they are nice to me or not. 

Q.  What is the best word or phrase to describe Bullet Wrestling?
A.  "Keeps you on your toes."



No comments: